Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting Project planning (MSP) and advance resource planning for the project
- Ensuring adherence to Municipal approved Plans & GFCs in execution in line with RERA submission
- Coordinating with the design team and consultants to ensure smooth operation at the site
- Ensuring that the work undertaken at the site is as per the plan
- Forecasting the critical issues/risks and adopt a proactive approach to mitigate the same
- Providing inputs in reviewing plans & communicating the reviewed plans, if any to stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing possible innovative techniques during the execution of the projects
- Closely monitoring the progress of the projects through regular review meetings
- Ensuring the availability of materials, equipment, etc that are to be provided at the site and coordinating to ensure the same
- Supervising work at the site to ensure that contractors are executing as per contract and to the required quality and contract specifications and work completion is on schedule
- Providing technical guidance on-site whenever & wherever required and resolving critical issues on site and be the single point of coordination with the Regional office and HO as required.
- Coordinating with architects and contractors to ensure that all shop drawings are available to execute
- Monitoring the costs at the site periodically and ensuring they are within budget
- Ensuring that there is a conducive and safe work environment at the site
- Managing and motivating staff at all levels to ensure that there is high morale and commitment at the site and productivity levels are maintained
- Ensuring proper storage, record keeping, and inventory of all materials at the site
- Ensuring adequate security is provided at the site to minimize pilferage, etc.
- Ensuring all statutory compliances are kept up to date at the site and other parties like contractors have also required statutory compliances
- Checking and confirming that the quantification of work at the site is done correctly by the quantity surveyor and reporting of work progress.
- Preparing the Quality assurance Plan for Inspection, Testing & Acceptance of materials, equipment and construction work at the site in line with the corporate guidelines
- Ensuring that all Quality Assurance & Quality Control activities are being carried out effectively and in a timely manner, so that the quality of material (cement, steel, etc)& equipment being used at the site is of high quality and reliable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, , , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
Reference Id:Site Head