Roles and Responsibilities
To lead the non-litigation documentation across India.
1. Strong understanding of real estate laws and registration process under RERA across states in India.
2. Excellent drafting and negotiation skills for various documents for sale / lease of land to B2B customers, such as; application, MOU, allotment letter, Agreements, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Declaration, Indemnity etc.
3. Interaction and co-ordination with customers advocates and solicitors for vetting of term sheets, agreements, lease deeds etc., and closure of the same.
4. Co-ordination with registration department in getting the documents vetted and duly registered.
5. Co-ordination with banks/financial institutions in security creation for availing financial facility, registration of mortgages, discharges etc.
6. Approval of marketing collateral and drafting replies to customer complaints.
7. Drafting and vetting of various correspondences with contractors and suppliers etc.,
8. Understanding of project and corporate compliance.
9. Providing updates on statutory changes having a bearing on the companys business.
10. Drafting legal notices and handling the litigation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understanding of all the laws related to Land
- Understanding of the Real Estate business and Infrastructure
- Strong legal drafting skills for all non-litigation documents.
- Project and corporate compliance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Any Specialization
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, , , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India