- Track complaints & their resolutions for all projects. Report the same to management as per defined frequency.
- Coordinate with vendors/internal stakeholders in organizing, planning coordination of day to day maintenance activities
- Ensure that the physical condition of the property is maintained according to company operating and safety standards. Ensure that service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner. Close co-ordination with finance for DLP budget management
- Responsible for front ending with customer/RWA for smooth system operations during DLP period
- DLP accounts need to up to date and reconciled weekly and report shared with the management
- Work closely with Audit to ensure that the approved policies & processes are adhered to by the site FM teams
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India