Senior Manager Costing & Budgeting CoE
To be responsible for preparation of all project budgets at various stages including quantification, preparation of BOQs for project packages, tracking and updating the project cost during the complete lifecycle of the project.
- Preparing detailed budget for complete project (civil, finishes, MEP, infra, amenities, etc.) at various stages with supporting LBD, rate references/analysis, capturing assumptions and other details.
- Study and complete review of design and providing the inputs for cost optimization and cost impact.
- Review areas/ prepare area statement as per cost requirements.
- Driving the stage budget to next stage with minimal cost impact and recording design variation and the cost overrun if any.
- Working the detailed project quantities at various stages and updating the same in the prepared Budget file along with comparisons
- Provide implementable VE suggestions to optimize the cost at initial stages and during the project lifecycle.
- Providing quantity inputs and completing the BOQ's, pricing the same and review against the budget provision. Review or guide preparation of BOQs with completeness if prepared by site resource.
- Detailed review of quarterly budgets, capture variation, provide inputs for cost considerations, prepare necessary backups, and finally submit it for further review/approvals.
- Prepare the dashboards / various other management reports.
- Project cost and rate Benchmarking with market and competitors. Prepare rate databank.
- Highlighting with delta cost any change / variation in design, site or any other requirement from the base budget. Working within described timelines or with faster TAT for the above activities.
- Prepare and maintain complete record of design and cost of a particular project.
- Optimize working formats/templates to bring in more details & accuracy
- SAP management w.r.t Budget inputs. WBS, monitoring transactions, report generation etc.
Role:Construction Engineering - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespaces
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India