Roles and Responsibilities
Ensure all materials to be delivered for work at the site and that cover procurement of the right quantity of material at the right price. Which covers budgeted targets and in the right quality for work to progress as per project schedule to avoid any stock-out situations.
- Following up for the correct Purchase Requisition w.r.t. quantity & specifications, crosscheck the same PR with available stock & Purchase schedule.
- Locating the vendor from the approved database & Inviting the quotations from suppliers.
- Preparation of Cost Comparison Statement Rate Negotiation with ref to Budget & discussed techno Commercial Terms & get approval from Superior.
- Prepare - LOI / Purchase Order on recommended Vendor, release from Senior Authority & issue to the Vendor for further process.
- Regular follow-up with Vendor for Timely delivery of the material as per delivery schedule provided in P.O.
- Training/guidance to Store person for generating the GRN- after material receipt & acceptance at the site. (
- Receiving Bills from Suppliers, scrutiny & Checking as per Purchase Order Conditions, Purchase Order Amendment if required or follow up with EIC for amendment in PR.
- Regularly check the stocks with Store Dept to avoid Stock out situations. ( store audit/review along with store person )
- Yearly Vendor Evaluation as per process.
- Searching for alternate products to replace the one without changing quality parameters also look for alternative sources & materials to save on costs.
- Target Cost-Saving against Budgets.
- Replacement of defective material.
- Doing kaizen for continuous improvement.
- Deftly Monitoring/managing overall store/purchase operations including entire material management.
- Encompass the planning & management of all activities involved in sourcing, procurement, conversion & logistics management activities
- Accountable for receiving material as per PO, checking the same for optimum quality & quantity, handle classification & codification of the material, and issue material as per issue slip and estimated quantity.
- Liaise with the vendors/ suppliers while analyzing and reviewing their billings, the taxation compliances, orders, Vendor Reconciliation, invoices, agreements, and other legal documents, ensuring timely supply of material and regular payments
- Define document series for the inventory module while analyzing & identifying the problems for the creation of Item master
- Maintain timely MIS & database reflecting the trends & developments of the processing, transport facilitation, Shipment Clearance Report, Stock Reports, shortage/ damage reports, etc
- Maintaining periodic records of Purchase Order, Stock Transfer Order, Return Stock Transfer Order and Track the Goods in Transit
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, , , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
Reference Id:Manager - Purchase