To handle the end-to-end construction activities at the Palghar Happinest site.
- Executing construction activities (Finishing activities) at the site with maximum quality
- Studying drawings and specifications and executing the same through proper planning
- Handling the queries and resolving the problems of the site or escalating to the site head wherever required
- Maintaining high quality standards at site
- Ensuring the safety on the site
- Coordinating with Liasoning, Contracts, Purchase, Quality and vendors for the smooth functioning of the project
- Updating the site head on the on-going project on a regular basis
- Ensuring the project is running as per the budget
- Following the SOP of the organization
- Managing a team of 3-4 project engineers
- Identifying the training needs on the basis of safety inspection data and conducting appropriate interventions (e.g. coaching, mentoring, on the job training)
Performance Measure of Success:
Elimination of defects in blockwork/gypsum/external plaster
Employee engagement score for the team (MCARES)
Achievement of BWR targets
Safety & quality score
- Technical knowledge of construction operations
- Interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespaces
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India