Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with sales Management team to understand metrics/KPIs and priorities, and design and develop analytics to provide adequate visibility on leading indicators for each metric
- Working closely with the site teams to ensure consistent generation of appropriate sales data
- Publishing rales dashboards and/or decks by mining data from SFDC regularly
- Conducting deep analysis of Industry/Market trends, Sales trends, Variance against targets, Team productivity trends, Booking status waterfall, Inventory status etc.
- Helping sales performance reviews by analysing data and using visual representation (PowerPoint etc.) tools for communicating state of the business
- Coordinating and monitoring the maintenance, integrity, and security of relevant databases
- Supporting sales leadership during new product launches by conducting competition benchmarking, business potential evaluation and other strategic initiatives
- Identifying process improvement opportunities in Sales Operations and Data Management
- Collaborating with Procurement, Finance and CRM for sales analytics/operations
- Providing training to new sales managers on SFDC
- Supporting Sales Operations and Sales Budget controllers
- Ensuring prompt resolution of stakeholder queries and issues
- Conducting regular internal audits to ensure all Sales Executives are adhering to processes for: customer visits, booking, SAP data/hard-copy document maintenance
- Help sales team with presales activities at site customer engagement / experience during launches and peak traffic.
- Assist Sourcing Teams during activities / events etc
- Product Knowledge (e.g. specifications, location, pricing)
- Understanding of Sales Processes (e.g. SOPs)
- Industry knowledge (e.g. competition analysis)
- Data Analytics using advanced MS Excel
- Stakeholder management
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification - MBA/Post-graduate in Management (Preferably in Sales & Marketing)
Experience - 1-3 years of relevant work experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Sales Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India