Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls
- Provide excellent customer service
- Coordinating for the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Preparing MIS reports on a regular basis
- PO generation
- Scrutiny of invoice
- Creation of SES
- Submission of Invoice & SES to accounts
- Maintaining a master file of invoice processing
- Follow up with accounts for payment
- Query resolution of sales managers & channel partners on their respective invoices.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Branch Sales Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespaces
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India