This role manages the whole gamut of activities that deal with managing employee onboarding, time and attendance, monitoring of employee files and Payroll for employees within Mahindra Lifespaces.
Payroll & Full and Final process:
- Should have strong knowledge of payroll processing in SAP and Labour compliance with best practices.
- Manage day-to-day payroll deliverables, integrity of payroll data and coordination with HR and payroll agency.
- Manage and disbursement of full and final settlement in line with compliance policy and in prescribed TAT.
- Ensuring correct calculation and partnering in bonus/ variable pay (Quarterly / Annually) working in line with company policy
- Responsible for continuous process improvement within the Payroll Process.
- Maintain all employees personnel files.
- Co-ordinate closely with Finance team to get relevant information and reports on various monthly/ quarterly accounting closure activities
- Ensuring and filing annual returns as per rules and regulations within timeline with the support of compliance agency.
- Knowledge of compliance matters, such as timely regulatory filings related to wage laws, policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance under various acts considered while performing salary revision.
MIS: Partnering with C&B Manager to prepare various MIS from time to time.
- Responsible for closing daily operational activities like issuing appointment letters, exit letters and various other letters as per request of the employees
- Ensure to timely resolve of the employee queries.
- HR Audit: Support C&B Manager with Quarterly & Annual Statutory audits.
- Possess knowledge of income tax and statutory compliance.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases; Knowledge and experience of SAP system will be an added advantage
- Should have hands-on experience on MS Excel, Word & Power point
- Possess strong query solving skills for the queries raised by the employees
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespaces
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India