To head the site execution of project(s) in a region.
- Doing Project planning (MSP) and advance resource planning for the projects in the region
- Ensuring adherence to Municipal approved Plans & GFCs in execution in line with RERA submission
- Coordinating with the design team and consultants to ensure smooth operation at site
- Ensuring that the work undertaken at sites is as per the plan
- Forecasting the critical issues/risks and adopt proactive approach to mitigate the same
- Ensuring proper cash flow for all execution vendors
- Providing inputs in reviewing plans & communicating the reviewed plans, if any to stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing possible innovative techniques during execution of the projects
- Closely monitoring the progress of the projects through regular review meetings
- Ensuring availability of materials, equipment etc that are to be provided at site and coordinating to ensure the same
- Supervising work at site to ensure that contractors are executing as per contract and to required quality and contract specifications and work completion is on schedule
- Providing technical guidance on site whenever & wherever required and resolving critical issues on site and be the single point of coordination with the Regional and HO as required.
- Coordinating with architects and contractors to ensure that all shop drawings are available to execute
- Monitoring the costs at Site periodically and ensuring they are within budget
- Ensuring that there is a conducive and safe work environment at the site
- Managing and motivating staff at all levels to ensure that there is high morale and commitment at the site and productivity levels are maintained
- Ensuring proper storage, record keeping and inventory of all materials at site
- Ensuring adequate security is provided at site to minimize pilferage, etc.
- Ensuring all statutory compliances are kept up to date at site and other parties like contractors have also required statutory compliances
- Checking and confirming that the quantification of work at site is done correctly by the quantity surveyor and reporting of work progress.
- Ensuring that reporting to regional and HO on the project is timely and participating in all project review meetings
- Providing support to liaison in getting approvals
- Assisting where required in the selection of local vendors and contractors/sub-contractors
- Preparing jointly with procurement the detailed scope of work/specifications
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key vendors and contractors
- Interacting with audit agencies to ensure smooth audit process and ensuring closure within scheduled timelines
- Preparing the Quality assurance Plan for Inspection, Testing & Acceptance of materials, equipment and construction work at site in line with the corporate guidelines
- Ensuring that preparation is being done as per the safety guidelines and project safety plan is being reviewed regularly
- Ensuring that all Quality Assurance & Quality Control activities are being carried out effectively and in a timely manner, so that the quality of material (cement, steel, etc) & equipment being used at the site is of high quality and reliable
- Operational Excellence with First Time Right approach & Business Sensitivity
- Stakeholder Management
- Technical Knowledge of Construction management
- Good negotiation & influencing skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespaces
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India