Roles and Responsibilities
- Executing construction activities (Finishing activities) at the site with maximum quality
- Studying drawings and specifications and executing the same through proper planning
- Handling the queries and resolving the problems of the site or escalating to the site head wherever required
- Maintaining high-quality standards at the site
- Ensuring the safety on the site
- Coordinating with Liasoning, Contracts, Purchase, Quality, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the project
- Updating the site head on the ongoing project on a regular basis
- Ensuring the project is running as per the budget
- Following the SOP of the organization
- Managing a team of 3-4 project engineers
- Identifying the training needs on the basis of safety inspection data and conducting appropriate interventions (e.g. coaching, mentoring, on the job training)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India