Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting various Quality awareness & training programs for MLDL staff, contractor staff, and workers to promote quality culture & ensure recognition is given for good quality performance
- Ensuring that all work is carried out by the contractor as per approved work procedures and required documentation including records are maintained at all stages of the project
- Ensuring that during, post-activity inspections are done by respective section in-charges and records maintained for the same through random sampling
- Identifying and conducting trials for alternate materials, process, products at the site based on benchmarking
- Reviewing and ensuring that RCA is being carried out by the execution team for all NCs and proper corrective action is derived jointly with the project team & track closure of all NCs raised at project sites within agreed timelines during weekly reviews
- Ensuring that observations, NCs, temporary stop-work notices are issued and flash reports are escalated when necessary
- Ensuring timely snagging of completed and signed off units when offered by the execution team
- Ensuring all materials, contractors & vendors working at the site are pre-qualified
- Ensuring that all incoming materials which are to be used for the construction work are checked as per the frequency mentioned in ITP.
- Ensure that mock-up is carried out by the contractor for all major activities before the actual start of work as per the approved method statement and maintain a sign-off record for the same
- Ensuring that In-Process Snagging system, Project Quality Plan, work procedures, ITPs, checklists, etc. established and implemented religiously at Projects, to reduce repetitive NCs and improve the effectiveness
- Ensuring that method statements, ITP, checklists, etc. are implemented at the site through proper training of Engineers, Supervisors (MLDL & Contractor staff), and workmen & through daily monitoring & control
- Ensuring that Quality orientation/induction is done for all newly joined Engineers, Supervisors (MLDL & Contractors), and workmen using Pictorial SOPs, walkthrough at Quality Sample room
- Ensuring the Quality MIS are sent to CO before the 2nd of every month
- Sending compliance/status report on observations/ NCs raised during various C.O, R.O members visit
- Ensuring TMW (QMQI) related documentation are up to date, & ensure successful audits
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of RCC & finishing works of residential & commercial buildings
- Knowledge of national and international Codes for concrete, finishing, plumbing and construction
- Knowledge of International Quality Management Systems and standards like ISO 9001 & TQM
- Interpersonal skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India