Roles and Responsibilities
To be responsible for planning and project control at the site
- Preparing the detailed schedule for the allocated project
- Preparing resource deployment schedule in line with the Project schedule
- Studying drawings in detail to make necessary changes and / or review schedule / resource requirement
- Preparing and monitoring cash flow statement in line with Budget and project schedule
- Keeping a track on schedule with respect to the actual work done on site and devising corrective actions to make up delays
- Performing delay analysis and documenting it every month
- Following up with the execution team and vendors in respect to schedule given by them
- Coordinating with vendors with respect to manpower, material, equipment, money etc and highlighting requirement of resources
- Coordinating internally with the design, contracts & Liasoning teams for tracking the progress with respect to Project schedule
- Preparing the MIS and sending it to the H.O.D on daily / weekly / monthly basis as per guidelines
- Analyzing and presenting project progress in project review meetings
- Data analytics using MS-Excel
- Technical knowledge of construction management
- Ability to follow the long-term approach for progress of site work
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification - B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engg.
Experience - 2-5 years of work experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India