To manage the implementation of MEP services in a project and ensure timelines, cost, and quality of MEP activities
- Being responsible for all works related to Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing STP Firefighting (MEP) Services. And technical liaison with external agencies.
- Coordinating with internal design team for MEP Drawings & Documents.
- Checking of Design Documents for correctness/relevance for the project and raising of RFI for clarifications
- Preparing timelines/ work schedules for MEP works in coordination with planning dept.
- Executing & Coordinating MEP works at site with respective building engineers & ensuring processes.
- Preparing and updating the status of MEP works on weekly basis
- Checking shop drawing, documentation, quality and maintaining records pertaining to PHE and ensuring zero NCs during audits.
- Verification of BOQ w.r.t to GFC drawings & Certifying Bills related to MEP works
- Processing Material requirements and updating stock status periodically
- Documenting Work Completion and Handover requirements to Facility team
- Co-ordination with Liaising for infrastructure Electrification Statutory and Liaising work.
- Being part of all review meetings and initiatives including Safety, Quality and Sustainability.
- Knowledge of Technical specifications of Building Services
- Materials & Green building norms
- Knowledge & Implementation of Safety Procedures (OHSAS)
- Electrical & Mechanical Design IS Codes
Role:Construction Engineering - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespaces
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India