Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in all interior design projects such as clubhouses, show flats, sales galleries, entrance lobbies, commercial spaces, etc
- Supervising work at the design stage to ensure adherence to companys standardized manual liaise with internal design team, various consultants, vendors, contractors, etc
- Getting mock ups prepared for approvals of all stakeholders
- Being able to collaborate with various teams, internal/ external, under challenging timelines to deliver projects with precision and acting as on-site design co-ordinator for the company throughout the execution stage. This can involve coordinating the design on-site and even managing the construction team. It involves travel as necessary to various sites across all regions
- Being a bridge between design team and on-site project team to ensure that entire design has been executed basis the intent and to the quality required
- Producing sample or mood boards to present to the management that works well within the project budgets
- Working out budgets and BOQ before sourcing designers/vendors for delivering projects
- Being part of the entire tender process with active participation in pre-bid meetings and appointment of contractor
- Being an active part of all billing and contracting related to design works
- Identifying appropriate consultants/contractors/vendors for upcoming projects vendors with capabilities for design OR design & build, execution etc.
- Preparing the necessary documents and helping projects and contracts team for contractor onboarding
- On a regular basis, empaneling interior designers (local and international), contractors, material suppliers & vendors for future reference in projects across India by visiting their projects, reference checking
- Setting standards for interior materials, details, costs, schedule, etc for different segments of projects from luxury to budget homes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Architecture & Interior Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Arch in Any Specialization
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespaces
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India