To expand the reach of product offerings to the various corporate houses in the country and to drive Referral & Loyalty Sales across Pan India projects by building a strong network, developing key strategies & value propositions
- Implementing long-term and short-term strategies for increasing corporate reach out across the country and increasing Referral & Loyalty Sales contribution across the project portfolio.
- Ensuring strict adherence of Corporate dedicated sales and customer service SOP
- Working closely with regional sales team for formulation and execution of sales targets and sales plan
- Implementing the value proposition for M&M companies and creating synergies of group companies to help expand business
- Creating a list of corporates to be targeted and defining the plan of reach out and expansion
- Implementing corporate sales-specific value proposition to ensure long term relationship and exclusive offering ensuring the best terms of engagements with them and leveraging Mahindra's equity of trust, transparency, and integrity
- Reaching out to corporates for activations, presentations, mailer activities, etc. to communicate our offerings on time to time basis
- Developing Corporate connections to ensure smooth flow of information
- Working closely with the corporate Marketing team to ensure timely execution of the plans.
- Working closely with the regional finance teams for the release of referral benefits to customers via Loyalty
Role:BD / Pre Sales - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespaces
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India