To supervise day-to-day admin operation for office/sites, adherence to admin policies, and ensuring strict security operation at sites level.
1. Overseeing admin day-to day operation at Regional office & MMR sites
2. Ensure availability/attendance of housekeeping & security staff as per scheduled shift
3. Maintaining office hygiene as per the standard protocol
4. Maintaining sufficient stocks of stationeries/HK/pantry materials at all the offices
5. Ensuring office repair & maintenance, periodic services as per AMC
6. Ensure the delivery of courier/letter correspondences and maintain the records
7. Maintaining & verification of office assets and report submission
8. Carry out efficient documentation and filing system for offices including site offices
9. Logistics support for office events, large meetings, conferences, offsite, etc.
10. Ensuring regular security operation, checking of attendance & report submission
11. Regular MMR site visits & upkeep of site offices and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees
12. Ensure No encroachment at any of the sites
13. Facilitating of office relocation
14. Managing company car insurance, buying/selling operation, accidental claim settlement, RTO work
15. Entire medical Insurance operation
16. Act as immediate response team in adverse situations like Mathadi or slum/local issues
17. To act as a back up
Role:Administration - Other
Salary: 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Administration & Facilities
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of €˜Sell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on time€™ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The Company€™s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The Company€™s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among India€™s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespaces
Address:MAHINDRA TOWER, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India