- Driving collections, handovers, registrations against defined targets
- Drive the customer first culture across teams in ensuring customers are serviced first time right
- Training and development of team member
- Escalation management
- Driving process adherence as per defined standards
- MIS and reports
- Banker relationship management and banking approval for projects
- Driving additional revenue through Value added service
- Supporting the Regional CR head/Corporate CR Head with insight on customer expectations and issues vis--vis product and customer service delivery.
- Overall service request management.
- Motivating the team to perform at the highest standards of service and ensure that all due processes and systems are followed.
- Inter departmental coordination
- Keeping a track in respect to accounts related issues.
- Attending customer related meetings.
- Having an on the ground information about projects through regular site visits.
- Organizing CR and engagement events for the residents at the projects
- Preparing the schedule during pre-handover & handover timing.
- Regular internal audits for the processes and documentation of the CRM activities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Address :Mahindra Towers, 5th Floor, Worli, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400018,India