- Keep track of competition pricing, promotion, activities.
- Visit various industries, meet the concerned personnel for permission, and conduct presentation for their employees.
- Attend F2f , leads from call centre , activities direct or with channel team
- Referral leads form existing clients mapped to the respective sales team members
- Tie-up with various financial institutions for targeting their customer base and conducting joint industrial outreach programs
- Attend to customers, greet them and direct them to follow SOP process for movement through Sales Office
- Ensure all queries about the project are answered and share the company policies (example: cancellation, refund, payment schedule, amenities, etc) in a professional manner.
- Educate customers on financing options available based on the profile of the customer and direct him/her to the appropriate HFIs / Banks.
- Update SFDC regularly : ensure all customer details + marketing attributes are captured, assist the customer in unit selection, block the unit and enter payment details, generate the sales order and thank the customer for his booking.
- Ensure a quality customer experience throughout the lifecycle of the project even after handover to CRM through pleasant interactions supported with punctual resolution of queries and complaints.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Ms. Meghna
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited