- Execution of civil activities in a construction location at higher standard.
- Studying of drawings, specifications and executing the same through proper planning.
- Handling the queries and resolving the problems of the site or escalating to Manager..
- Maintaining high quality standards at site.
- Ensuring the safety on the site.
- Coordination with Projects, Liasoning, Contract, Purchase, Quality and vendors for the smooth functioning of the project.
- Updating the manager on the on-going project on daily basis.
- Should have knowledge of costing to ensure the project running as per the budget.
- Follow the SOP of the organization.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of Ã¢â¬ËSell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on timeÃ¢â¬â¢ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The CompanyÃ¢â¬â¢s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The CompanyÃ¢â¬â¢s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited