- Establishing a Quality Management System at site as per Mahindra QMS and Total Quality Management principles
- Preparing Project Quality Plan, Project Safety Plan, Inspection and Test Plans and formats for various building construction materials, processes & final products
- Ensuring that Project Quality plans, Safety plans, work instructions and SOPs are followed during execution of various site activities
- Setting up laboratory at site and ensuring testing of material as per ITP & Quality plan and calibration of all measuring instruments
- Responsible for day-to-day inspection of incoming Material, Safety measures at site, RCC & Finishing activities as per relevant codes/specification, making reports & coordinating amongst Site Execution Team
- Responsible for review and acceptance of Manufacturers Test Certificate of bought out items and material likes cement, sand, aggregate, tiles, plumbing and finishing items
- Responsible for sample collection, testing and approvals of material
- Responsible for maintenance of internal or external Laboratory / Field test reports, Field inspection, material inspection reports and documentation of testing processes
- Issuing site non-conformities to Contractors for deviations in material, process, product, safety and analysis of NCs to establish the trend and root causes
- Ensuring effective Corrective actions are taken and the NCs are closed on time without any delay to the Project progress
- Performance evaluation of the contractor along with Project Manager w.r.t. quality and safety
- Conducting quality, safety awareness training at regular intervals at site for supervisors & workers on critical quality parameters
- Developing innovative ideas / solutions at site to improve the Safety, quality of finishing works, construction and minimize customer complaints
Required Candidate profile
The Candidate should be Graduate in Civil Engineer with at least 8-10 years of experience, with minimum 6 years of field experience in quality control of multistoried building construction, preferably in Real Estate. He should have good knowledge about finishing works of residential, commercial building construction and be aware of relevant National and International Codes for concrete, finishing, plumbing and construction activities. Knowledge about ISO 9001:2008, OSHAS 18001:2007 and EMS 14001:2004 will be an added advantage. Candidate with knowledge in building construction using Aluminium formwork. Having handled the Safety function in his previous experience will be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of Ã¢â¬ËSell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on timeÃ¢â¬â¢ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The CompanyÃ¢â¬â¢s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The CompanyÃ¢â¬â¢s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited