- Ensure close monitoring of the progress of the project against construction schedules, budgets and proactive action to mitigate overruns wrt time and cost.
- Ensure sign off on final design brief that is in line with the objectives of the project.
- Ensure cost control to be within the budget during all the stages of the project.
- Is the single point of the accountability for all issues related to the execution
- Ensure that all compliance related to regulatory and statutory requirements are met with
- To ensure that all Quality Assurance & Quality Control activities are being carried out effectively and in a timely manner, so that the quality of material (cement, steel, etc)& equipment being used at the site is of high quality and reliable.
- To ensure the preparation & implementation of Safety plans
- Weekly Project Report and Monthly Project Report to Head Projects
- Performance evaluation of the contractor
- Ensure that contractual issues are identified, highlighted and resolved
- Ensure sub-contractor grievances and disputes are resolved on time
- Promote CSR activities within the project
Salary: INR 11,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time