- Track Business Plan, analyze MIS, monthly reports and key agenda covered in meetings required for implementing key business strategies.
- Analysis of various data and reports as per requirements.
- Budgeting, forecasting, cost & credit control, margin analysis, costing & profitability analysis and management reporting
- Working capital management
- Cash flow management and Treasury management
- Establish effective corporate MIS and tracker for KPIs
- Support to SAP developments / automation required for Business
- Involved in Financial projections of collaborations / joint ventures envisaged
Required Candidate profile
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details.
- Strong experience in financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and business planning
- Hands on experience in using SAP.
- Effective presentation, analytical and communications skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Any Specialization, CA
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of Ã¢â¬ËSell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on timeÃ¢â¬â¢ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The CompanyÃ¢â¬â¢s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The CompanyÃ¢â¬â¢s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited