Roles and responsibilities
- Get involved in the design stage of new projects to input from an operational perspective to ensure seamless transition from construction to maintenance stage.
- Ensure current FM processes / systems are followed and focus on continuous improvement lay down guidelines on performance
- Drive high quality, safety, timely and efficient delivery of FM services as per defined service levels, right from pre handover to handover stage till the society / RWA formation
- Develop/Sharpen and implement SOPs and IT systems to ensure effective FM services including pre handover, handover and post-handover operations (Housekeeping, maintenance of equipment, security, soft / hard services and overall operations for all sites with outsourced FM agencies)
- Regularly audit regional adherence of FM processes and documentation
- Train & guide the teams on takeover of units and common areas and ensure adherence to process.
- Define and closely monitor TAT on customer complaint resolution and interaction standards for all FM transactions. Step in when required to ensure smooth functioning.
- Ensure yearly planning of handover schedules, budgets and adherence. Define and allocate central / regional budgets and track variance, reasons.
- Enable planning and implementation of society formation process (legal, documentation) and ensure complete handover and exit
- Responsible for collation and preparation of weekly FM reports, MMRs & others MIS including key trends, analysis of complaints, effective planning for risk mitigation, etc.
Required Candidate profile5 - 10 yrs. of experience, especially in areas pertaining to Facilities Management (Defence / Hospitality experience preferred). Should have a working knowledge of technical aspects related to FM operations (MEP) with at least 5 years of Real Estate property management services. Must have been involved in setting up handover / post-handover operations of residential unit / common area & creating a roadmap for heightened consumer experience. Experience in managing luxury projects will be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Recruiter Name:Ms. Meghna
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited