- Managing the front desk at the Sales Office.
- Greeting Customers, completing the formalities and leading to the concerned Sales Associate.
- Handling the Board line calls (EPABX) and queries.
- Schedule Conference rooms for meetings.
- Handling inward and outward of mailing desk and courier tracking.
- Making daily duty roaster and sending attendance and feedback on daily basis.
- Handling and coordinating all problems related Visitor.
- Coordinating with house-keeping and pantry staff for the reception area.
- Managing stationary and some part of admin.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of Ã¢â¬ËSell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on timeÃ¢â¬â¢ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The CompanyÃ¢â¬â¢s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The CompanyÃ¢â¬â¢s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Reference Id:Front Desk