- QS & Estimation of all work packages of the project
- Timely certification of bills to accounts and follow up to ensure timely payment to vendors
- Ensure correct documents as per accounting policies of the organization (like competitive quotes)
- Check and certification of bills from various partners (Consultant, Vendors, Contractors) for the project.
- Tracking and entering debit notes in running account bills from contractors.
- Acquiring RA bills from contractors on monthly basis.
- Checking and Certification of RA bills with respect to actual work & work orders.
- Preparing the material procurement schedule plan
- Maintaining site documents, like, GFC Drawings, site order book, hindrance register, IS Codes, etc.
- Coordination with Contracts, Purchase, Accounts in respect to the bill certification and payment.
Salary: INR 5,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Civil
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited