- Track Business Plan, analyze MIS, monthly reports and key agenda covered in meetings required for implementing key business strategies.
- Research and develop content for internal and external consumption leveraging a variety of tools such as meetings, online material, interviews, etc.
- Manage communication between senior management, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work closely with the head of departments, and other senior leaders across the region on strategic initiatives and special projects
- Develop management presentations (both internal and external) individually/along with other stakeholders as required
- To assist the Business Head by facilitating effective decision making and smooth & efficient convergence of information flowing in and out of the Business Heads office.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited