Person should have an in-depth knowledge regarding provisions of Goods and Services Tax (GST), Income Tax, Professional Tax and any other Act as applicable to Real estate, SEZ and Industrial Cities.
1) Monitoring of Correct and timely returns filing for GST, TDS under Income Tax, Professional Tax.
2) Verification of Books of Accounts vis--vis returns filed for various tax laws.
3) Rectification of any returns under GST or TDS under Income Tax for all entities and States.
4) Audit by practising CA under Income Tax and GST. This will include tracking progress of GST Audits at various locations and resolving queries of auditors.
5) Distribution of credit as Input Service Distributor (ISD) on monthly basis under GST.
6) Reverse Charge Compliances under GST pertaining to Worli Office (ISD)
7) Filing Returns of Professional Tax (PT).
8) Audits from Service Tax Dept, GST Department, PT dept to be independently completed by providing all details and documentation.
9) Advance Tax Workings for all entities.
10) Income Tax and Transfer Pricing Assessment for various entities. Responding to information sought by Department from us regarding assessment, flat buyers etc.
11) Compliance Portal Development for Real estate sector and tracking the status of compliances for GST, Income Tax and PT.
12) SAP related System development and improvements for GST and Income Tax
13) GST and Income Tax related implications for new business arrangements / organisational structure like Profit sharing, Area Sharing, financing platform / arrangement etc.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Taxation(Indirect) Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time