- Execution of civil activities (RCC/Finishing activities) in a construction location at higher standard.
- Studying of drawings, specifications and executing the same through proper planning.
- Handling the queries and resolving the problems of the site or escalating to Manager..
- Maintaining high quality standards at site.
- Ensuring the safety on the site.
- Coordination with Projects, Liasoning, Contract, Purchase, Quality and vendors for the smooth functioning of the project.
- Updating the manager on the on-going project on daily basis.
- Should have knowledge of costing to ensure the project running as per the budget.
- Follow the SOP of the organization.
- Verify the survey/making done by contractors.
- Ensure quality control on daily activities.
- Ensure immediate communication on lags to the reporting authority.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all test records.
- Checking of various elements like RCC, finishing as per approved specifications.
- Making/Checking of BBS.
- Supervising and ensuring smooth concreting at site.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited