- Accounts payable & vendor account management vendor creation, payments processing, vendor ageing review and reconciliations
- Accounts receivable & customer account management customer account reconciliations, review of invoices and collections, handling customer queries relating to accounts and taxes
- Bank reconciliation, petty cash management
- Basic MIS reports sales, work done, cash flow
- Statutory compliance TDS payments and returns, GST returns, coordinate for labour laws compliance audits
- Support for periodic statutory and internal audits, various tax assessments
Required Candidate profile1. Good understanding of Basic Accounting
2. Conceptual knowledge of Finance
3. Knowledge of Statutes relating to Finance Functions
4. Good Analytical capabilities
5. Good knowledge of taxation including Income Tax, GST
6. Computer Knowledge MS Office excellent in Excel & SAP
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited
Mahindra Lifespaces is driven by its credo of Ã¢â¬ËSell genuinely, Build responsibly, Deliver on timeÃ¢â¬â¢ to develop innovative, customer-focused solutions that are rooted in a legacy of trust and transparency. The CompanyÃ¢â¬â¢s development footprint spans 25.3 million sq. ft. (2.3 million sq. m.) of completed, ongoing and forthcoming residential projects across seven Indian cities; and over 5000 acres of ongoing and forthcoming projects under development/management at its integrated developments / industrial clusters across four locations.
A pioneer of the green homes movement, Mahindra Lifespaces is one of the first real estate companies in India to have committed to the global Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The CompanyÃ¢â¬â¢s developments are characterised by thoughtful design and a welcoming environment that enhance overall quality of life for both individuals and industries.
Mahindra Lifespaces has been ranked 17th among IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2019, by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited