a) Execution of civil activities (RCC and Finishing activities) in a construction location at higher standard.
b) Studying of drawings, specifications and executing the same through proper planning.
c) Handling the queries and resolving the problems of the site or escalating to Manager..
d) Maintaining high quality standards at site.
e) Ensuring the safety on the site.
f) Coordination with Projects, Liasoning, Contract, Purchase, Quality and vendors for the smooth functioning of the project.
g) Updating the manager on the on-going project on daily basis.
h) Should have knowledge of costing to ensure the project running as per the budget.
i) Follow the SOP of the organization.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Role:Civil Engineer-Land Development
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education qualification : B.E Civil
- Years & nature of Experience : 2 to 5 Yrs of experience in Construction Company
- Desired skills : Knowledge of all construction related drawings,
- Knowledge of RCC & finishing activities is preferred.
- Knowledge & awareness of IS Codes pertaining to construction, Knowledge & implementation of Work orders & SOPs (Quantity & Quality), Knowledge & implementation of Safety Procedures (OHSAS).
- Desired attributes : Good internal customer focus; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under
- pressure and result oriented. Professional integrity.
Contact Company:Mahindra Lifespace Developers limited